Although I’ve always refrained from doing so in the past, it seems to me that there should no longer be any harm in providing a backup copy of this “outdated” software DVD (within the U.S. only though) in exchange for a $10 donation to my Coffee Fund (free S&H). You will also be emailed a link to the Canadian map file that I feel should also have been on the DVD.
- There seems to be no other means of obtaining this DVD for those wishing to restore their GPS unit
- The Mio C230 is no longer available from retail stores
- The iGo map data is 6 years old (as is the Canadian map file)
- The software / maps are no longer supported by Mio, nor iGo
- The ISO file is too large to upload / download in my Mediafire account
- Since this blog is probably the only C230 information source remaining, I keep getting requests for a source of this DVD so that bricked units can be restored.
[UPDATE 5/9/2016] This offer no longer applies as I no longer have my Mio C230 nor the DVD disk.